Monday, January 7, 2013

2013

Wow, it's 2013 already!  I literally feel like it was New Years Eve 2012 yesterday and I was saying to myself "This year is it, I just know it!" Well 2012 failed us :/  We have been staying busy as usual and all of us fighting off to stay healthy this cold season!  Our social worker should be back to work this month so I am excited for that. She is our biggest advocate.

We did get an update a month ago on some new birth moms.  There are 4 new moms and out of the 4, 2 are pretty sure they are going to parent.  All of them are pretty early in their pregnancies so we won't hear much about them for awhile. 

Some exciting news for 2013 is that Bethany Christian is planning on hopefully two visits from Katelyn and Tyler (from Teen mom reality show on MTV).  This is huge with our target age range.  They held a similar event and had 800 people attend which was huge.  So with that said, it's good to know they are trying their best to get Bethany Christian Services name out there. 

So now that it's 2013, I'm telling myself "this is the year!" 

Thank you again for the prayers,

2 comments:

  1. No idea if you follow Kelly's Korner but I thought of you when I saw her link up for this week! http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2013/01/all-about-adoption.html. Hope you guys are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check it out. Thanks Leslie!

    ReplyDelete