Sunday, November 20, 2011

All I want for Christmas is...

Saw this picture on pinterest and couldn't help but think.....All I want for Christmas this year is...


A baby in a stocking of course! :) Such an adorable picture!!! And if our baby happens to arrive around Christmas some year, this is a must take picture!


As the holidays approach, and the busyness of the season arrive, it's still not hard to imagine the baby God is preparing for us. Not a day goes by that I do not think about our future baby and wonder, "Is today the day?" I know God has BIG plans for our family and he's waiting for the right time for those plans to unfold and until he is ready, we wait. And wait, and wait, and wait!


I found this video on our adoption agency's blog and just have to share it. This is a song by Mark Schulz who was adopted at birth. This song is to his birth mom. Grab some kleenex!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhqJYOYcnAU

No comments:

Post a Comment