Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Going on 8 months...

Well...September 1st marks the 8 month mark that we have been working on our adoption plan. Can't believe that it's taking this long. It's pretty disappointing. I could have almost had a baby myself during this time!

We received our home study in the mail the other day and reviewed it for errors. Unfortunately, there were a few errors so our SW will have to fix it and re-send. It has already been sent to her supervisor for approval and we are waiting (hopefully) any day now for her to approve it. (or not approve it I guess..) She has had it in her hands for two weeks so I'm really hoping to hear something back sooner than later.

I'm a little disappointed because our profile books have been done for months now and in that time I've taken so many more good pictures I would have loved to include in it! No going back now but makes me a little sad that I jumped into the books so fast.

Hoping I don't have to do a post "waiting for 9 months".........

Please pray that if this is in God's plan for us to become adoptive parents that we get approved soon. I don't know how much more he can possibly test my patience! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment